Saturday, January 29, 2005

When I Ruled the World

Music intensifies sex...
Makes it more alive....more vibrant...
It draws out ones inner rhythms and takes you along on a synchopated journey through lust.
I can still remember the very first cd I had sex to. TP-2 had just come out and I was still on my R. Kelly high. My man went to use the restroom and I slipped out of the bed to retrieve my cd and placed it in the player. I rolled on my side and patiently waited for him to return. I closed my eyes and imagined him slowly sliding in and out of me as the beats and tempos began to mingle with our moans of passion... our expressions of ecstasy. He climbed back into the bed and gently began to rub my back. I slowly rolled back over and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and asked me what I wanted to do. I replied in no more than a whisper, "Push play." Seconds later R. Kelly's presence was felt...his directions simple...hit it hard from the back... My man grinned slyly and whispered before he kissed me...you so nasty. Hmmm....he may not have had the biggest dick in the world, but that man knew how to work with what he had.
All but two of my sexual experieces since have had some sort of music in the backdrop. Usually some sort of soft R&B.. something melodic...something sexy.
My homeboy had told me about having sex to Lil Wayne and Chingy...and my reply was that's so not sexy...never. I've since learned to never say never.
Ever been sexed to Nas...I have...and to date its been the best sex of my life. Each stroke catching the beat of the song. It got so good to him, my baby had to stop midstoke and start the song over...damn I'll never be able to listen to If I Ruled the World the same ever again.

Based on True Story....

1 Comments:

Blogger Daddy said...

I just want to say, I've been wrotong erotica for a while and the raw intensity of these pieces makes me feel like a prude. I love the sheer honesty behind each one.
One Writer to another
Kudos
Daddy

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home