Saturday, January 29, 2005

honeycomb lovin' to the unloved

"what are you wearing?" he whispered
"how bout you come over and find out.." i responded
"are you fuckin with me or will it be worth my time?"
"baby i am always worth the effort but you know what they say curiousity killed the cat..."
"i tryin to kill the cat tonight"
"i like that"
"i'll be over in ten minutes"
i came down the stairs eight minutes later in a bustier and matching panties. i've always wanted to greet a man in lingerie as soon as i open my door. it was cold as hell but he was surprised to see me standing at the door. he licked his lips and then cornered me into the nearest wall. his cold lips pressed up against mine for the next few minutes as he rubbed his hands all over my backside. i lifted my legs around his waist and he lifted me into the air.

"lets go upstairs" he whispered pulling away from my lips. he carried me up the stairs with my legs still around his waist to my candle lite room. van hunt hummed in the background. i have never kissed a man that i don't love so intensely. we kissed and kissed and then he finally preceded to undress me. i guided his head down to my waist and allowed him to taste me. i allowed him to play with me with his tongue. then i proceed to taste his love. after the oral adventure i climbed on top of his man hood and he thrusted hisself inside of me. i moaned and moaned until i couldn't take the pleasure of the roller coaster ride. we switched and stared in each others eyes as he thrusted his love stick inside. we made love that night three times. slept all morning and made love again before he left that afternoon. i have never made love to man i didn't love until that night.


based on a true story.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady D said...

That was definetly intense. I might try that door greet.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home