Thursday, February 03, 2005

J.O.D.D.

Hmmm...
I haven't gotten any in almost two weeks and I'm feeling slightly deprived.
I know he's busy doing what he does, but damn 2 weeks...2 weeks is enough to make a sista wanna find some dick that is going to be more consistent.
April will be the one year anniversary of our "gentleman's agreement" and I'm thinking that I'm ready to take our relationship to that next level.
That's right I want to blindfold him and tie him up.
S & M has always been interesting to me. The whole idea of dominance is a turn on....what can I say...I'm experimental.
This is gonna be a little trick cause baby likes to be in charge in the bedroom, but we'll just have to change that now won't we.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady D said...

Whatchout. You had me thinking you wanted some different next level shit. You got me.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home