Saturday, February 05, 2005

That Old Feeling

Its getting late and you call me over. I know its going down and the mere thoughts bring a smile to me. As I lay nervous, my heart racing through each beat. The phone rings and you realize this rollercoaster is getting cut short. I climb and position myself and I start to ride you. Scared to hurt you, but thrilled that I came . I can't take all of you I'm out of practice. Its been awhile since that old feeling, and I can't handle it. I'm scared of the pain as you flip me over and hit it like no other. You got some skills, but I need to breathe. The phone rings again and I climb you. All of you. Its a perfect fit. I realize that I've needed you. I quit the bullshit and fuck the shit out of you. You hang up and decide to let me feel all of you. Its everything I remembered. I finally got that old feeling. I can't put it into words. The only thing I can say is: "Damn". You were and still are the most satisfying sexual partner too bad it had to end. Tonight is one of those nights were I recall you late night visits and our passionate nights. We haven't been together for awhile now, but if I close my eyes I can feel every inch of your manhood against my sugar walls. On this night I wish the door was unlocked and I was waking up to you inside of me for one last time.

PS: One more time I want to beaver on top of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

hey nowwwwwwwwwwww

12:13 PM  
Blogger theurbanista said...

damn that was live... i need some of that.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home