Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tender Luv

"How's your clit?"
"Hey you know....sometimes she gets lonely..."

Now don't you wish every conversation started a lil somethin' like that. Ole boy must have known his phone call was interrupting a freaky dream. I'd fallen asleep waiting on his call to say that he was on his way, and I guess I had fallen asleep thinking about what this interlude would be like. It's been a minute and you know...you can only hope that this time would be as good as the last. Hmm...who knew it would be better. I don't know what it is about him that makes me a bag of nerves, but as soon as we were upstairs...my instinct was to turn on the tv...his instinct was to turn it back off. Aight bet. We're sitting there making small talk when I feel that moist tingling feeling beginning to form between my thighs. All I could think was damn we need to shake somethin..shit he was looking extra sexy in his corporate America get-up...and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. He went to the restroom and I removed my jeans and panties and climbed under the sheets...trying not to make it obvious that I was ready for whatever. He comes out the bathroom and strips downtown to these cute orange boxers and climbs in next to me. He's holding me and we're talking and then we're kissing....and then he's touching...I don't what his immediate thoughts were when he realized that my DKNY shirt and bra was the only clothing that I had on, but I guess it didn't matter because after we began tasting each other it was on and cracking. He has that bittersweet male taste...my favorite flava. I lay back and hear him whisper..."Take control...I want you to tell me what you want me to do..." All I could whisper back was, "I want you to touch me and then I want you to taste me." Ask and you shall receive. He had my nipple in his mouth and was doing this slow sucking and tongue flicking thing that was driving me crazy. I'm caressing his head waiting patiently for his descent...I wouldn't have to wait long. He crawled in between my legs and began to sex me with his tongue. He started slowly...licking and sucking...but being the attune lover that he his...his pace increased as my breath quickened...he was letting up and I had no choice but to buss one. Leaving me in a daze he got up and went to the bathroom. "What's wrong..." I'm not sure what he said, but next thing I know he was back between my legs devouring me all over again...damn two nuts in a matter of minutes...he's talented. He kisses my thigh and then replaced his tongue with his dick. He took his time...moving in and out...side to side....I'm still in a daze from my last orgasm...when he looked me in my eyes and asked...are you gonna blog about me if I come to quick...yo...all I could do was laugh. At that point I couldn't be mad at him for getting his...I had already gotten mine...and since this wasn't our first encounter and I knew his stamina...it was all to the good. So he's still inside me and we're laying there talking...it was kinda sweet. He slowly slid out of me and got himself together to leave. I would have gone to sleep, but I had to go pick my homegirl up. He's lingering...we're holding hands and huggin...joking...and then it was time to go ...if only everything in life could be that sweet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady D said...

Now that was a serious encounter. You are not helping my celibacy tip

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, ya'll got some stories. lol. i'll be back to read more escapades.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Brown Shuga said...

Umph, umph, umph... That was hot. Great detail...just the way I like it! hee hee One, I'm pissed that I'm just now coming across this blog. I'm loving it thus far! Thanks to Dina for coming by my spot and making a comment. I'll be back!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home