Thursday, October 06, 2005

Baby Grind With Me

I know from the moment I see you come in I want to taste your body with every opening that I have.

The thought makes the eyes roll back in my head...and a gentle shiver slides down my body. You reaching out to me and I dont even know your name...

I like the way those pants fit you.

I like the way you do your thing.

I watch you all night long....me sitting quietly at the bar...alone

Afterall...a Lioness need not hunt in a pack....unless you are big time game.

I dont underestimate you...I just think I can handle it.

I close my eyes and imagine the width of you...the length of you beneath me.

Another gentle shiver.

I make my move...

"Hello...I am...you are...have you been here before...lets get together sometime...my number is"

Fast forward to the moment I am riding you...looking deeply into your eyes...

I love how you are so quick to strip naked. Your body is beautiful. I love how gentle you are and untouched in so many ways.

Maybe it was the look on your face...and the quiet groans you let out as I gave you head while driving...afterall..I think it was a new experience for you.

That night I owned your body and everytime I said "Come for me" you did. Such a good boy. Such a good listerner.

Maybe it was the sweet tilt of your head and innocent look you gave when I told you that you had a big dick. Apparently you didnt know. Bless you and your perfectly symetric manhood.

I allow myself to slowly slip down around you. Truly the sweetest moments are pentration and climax....when I am tight and barely adjusted to you....and you spread me...gently and use my wetness and the catalysis....I exhale.

You inhale.

I moan in sucession to your steady...unsteady...steady breathing...

You grip my hips....and I squeeze.

Steady...unsteady...steady....unsteady...

Makes me feel so good...

Everything they told me not to I want to do...to you...now...turn me around please.

You enter me from behind and I feel the sway of your motion...you are easy with me...a first...

I bite my lip as you give me a little more...

You nibble my shoulder as you cup my breast....you squeeze and push...

I feel it coming...I fight back...you stroke my clit...I feel it coming....you stroke my clit....you push...

You are giving me too much and I cant keep pace...

You shudder as I start to contract...now you cant keep pace...

You pull out to get your bearings....

You put me on my back and spread my legs wide for the next level of penetration...since I am so good and relaxed...

to be continued........

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

um...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...you know can cause serious discomfort to bruthas when you tease us like that right?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Disco said...

verrrry good poem/post/reminiscense :-) Can't wait for the next one!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

i'm with marquis...

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home