Monday, April 04, 2005

I Like it Like That

Aight...so I'm feenin for it.
Its been almost 3 weeks...and I need it.
What can I say....I have a healthy sexual appetite...
And my nigga fills me up just the way I like.
I'll give him credit...no encounter is ever the same
Some are more intense then others...its the intense ones I love...
The hair pulling ones...
But I like the soft and sweet ones too...
The kiss me till I can't stand it moments.
I can't get none this week anyway...Flo is cock blocking...
But damn it feels good thinking about it.
I like when he stands behind me...
Fitting his dick in the crevice of my booty...
Kissing on my neck and rubbing here and there...
I like when we lay in the bed and he plays with my hands and holds me....
Hmmm...I like to hear when he moans in approval...
I like to hear when his breath catches....right before its over
I even like when he asks me am I aight when we're done...
Tryna guage what I'm thinking...
And then he gives me that sweet kiss...
I like that he's comfortable enough to bust in the bathroom while I get myself together...and watches me fix my hair
Shit I like it the best when he puts me to sleep...
Damn I need some....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady D said...

Damn. You got me feening for some. Its been so long I might just be a virgin. I need someone from the Mandigo tribe.lol! I could feel the heat in that entry. I had to crabk the AC.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Brown Shuga said...

Damn that Flo! My Aunt Dot is on her way. I'll be out of commission momentarily. What the heck I'm talkin about? I'm always out of commission....so it seems. *sigh*
Good post... Just the way I like it!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger theurbanista said...

god damnit... i have had a going on three weeks soon drought. you evil bitches jinxed me. LMAO

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home