Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Body...part II

You slowly begin to spread my legs and get me comfortable....I love how you look directly in my eyes...everything you do seems so deliberate and controlled...

I like a man who knows what he is doing...

You place your head directly between my thighs and slowly begin to lick...lick...suck..suck...

The gentle motion you create brings me back to where I want to be...

Heat rising...

Legs shaking...

Body tighting..

Pussy quivering...

I begin to quickly climax...

and as surely as I feel the intensity, you do as well....

And you come up with one quick motion and enter me again...

Fast and quick...

Pounding your thick, swollen and juicy manhood into every inch of my petite frame....

I am come like fireworks on the Fourth of July...

Head back...

of the edge of the bed...

Sweat dripping down my collarbone...

onto the floor...

but you dont come yet...

Telling me you are saving the best for last.

I smile because I already know there is only a few things left to try...to explore...and I am game because it is a place I aint never been before.

We both grown..so why not.

Spralled across my cum soaked sheets you reposition me...

With you standing up...and me on the edge of the bed...

I am dripping wet so this shouldnt be a problem....

And like a doctor with experience and precision to match, you talk my body through the most orgasmic experience to date...

You begin by slowly pushing the head in while slapping my ass...

The ass slapping takes my mind back to a more erotic place...

and you gently push inside of me...through a new place...unchartered and quite virgin.

You slowly work me...gently slapping my ass...me touching my clit...

It gets easier with every passing minute...

and you seem to lose more control with each passing stroke...

I dont know what turns me on more...seeing you in such pleasure or all the stimulation being given to me..

This session wont be long at all...

I feel you jump inside me...

that always lets me know where you are...how close you are...how good it feels...

"Oh baby...You cant give it to me like this too much....I might not act right"....you joke...

I dont even smile back because I know I got you...and you got me...

A sweet sexually mature dance we are in and where I thought you were the lead I find myself growing more and more confident....

"Let me ride it...I'm a big girl..." I say...

You smile and comply...

I gently climb on top of you and lower myself down...slowly...slowly...slowly...and I exhale...it is in just the right spot...

You squeeze my hips...and I squeeze you back...

You massage my clit...I moan...

I begin to rock and before I can count to 100 you have cum all in me...

and I am not far behind you...

We lay there...somewhat in awe and somewhat in confusion...

"Did what I just think happened, happen?"....

and to think that I almost didnt go out that night...

7 Comments:

Blogger mrs.tj said...

Woooo! Giving Zane a run for her money. I will have to find "My Body Part 1" Thanks for stopping my my blog.
"Good things happen to those who Hustle" Anais Nin
I actually got this off of another person's blog and adopted it as my own. Feel free.
Holla!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about chronic kidney disease. I also have a site about chronic kidney disease which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

wow...

11:32 AM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u write well hit me up some time

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! percocet+addiction plain chrome license plate frames big butts Zithromax overnight delivery Riata casual pants for women Tort reform will help medical malpractice mesotherapy injectables jenn-air double oven strippoker game online for gay men Video conferencing for consultancy Audi wholesalers parts National car rental long beach california nepa bodybuilding Keith rust rust bookkeeping purchase vardenafil online Mercedes benz c 200 number plate cover Consumer guide automatic drip coffee makers

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home