Saturday, January 27, 2007

break up thoughts

breakups are always the worst. especially when you are home alone and thinking about just how great the sex use to be and just how good the dick was to you. i am not going to miss anything as much as how this guy use to put me to sleep at night and start my day off right. i remember reflecting on all the nasty things we did to each other the night before and how i can't wait to until the next time we are together. good sex is sooo addictive. its soooo hard to walk away from. i use to think about another ex like this too until we had our final encounter and i realized that the sex really wasn't as good as i thought. but i think it was because i was so into my last guy that i wasn't even trying to enjoy it. so i guess i say all that to say that i think i will officially be over the sex thing when i find myself knocking the boots with someone new and betta...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady D said...

Amen to that!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger The Love Collective said...

Just showing some love. Cool blog.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

3:04 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Wow.

I think I like this blog. LOL. You don't hold back in your thoughts.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the best way to get over someone is to be under someone........"new".

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home